Google

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Balanced PH or Acidity Affects Fertility

In homeopathy, treatment is very personal. Meaning that treatment is tailor fitted to the individual based on personal background, medical history and findings.

On top of our medicines, one of our (my husband and I) common treatment this time was Alkala Powder. This was the first time I heard that both of us should have the right acidity level because this also affects our ability to conceive. Our doctor further explained that if I was too acidic then this would most likely kill the sperm entering my body while if my husband is too acidic, most likely his sperm is also of poor quality thus resulting to the inability to conceive.

Hmm, I am really learning a lot from our doctor. All the more that I am convinced that we took the right path and I am very much happy with our decision.

Anyway, so the Alkala Powder was to be taken twice a day together with notakehl (just for 10 days). Then we should test our ph level using the strip first thing in the morning and before sleeping.

She also prescribe oral micronized progesterone to be taken day 13 to 25 of my cycle. I'm suppose to take this for 3 months.

Oh, I forgot to mention. During the balancing of our ph levels, we could not eat anything fresh. So no fresh fruit, vegetable, sushi and sashimi. I think this was because she's preventing us from getting bacteria or something as this affects our treatment.

This was the hardest part since I love fresh fruits and vegetables :(

2 comments:

KikayC said...

hi! been reading back. maybe you should try buying alkaline ionic water. I think you can order through MAXX alkaline water.

Unknown said...

I never heard about all of this! Thank you for sharing. Also, the alkaline water is a great idea. I have been nutritional cleansing with Isagenix for the past year and I am learning all about how keeping alkaline is great for our health in addition to cleansing. Isagenix has a product called Ionix Supreme which is an all natural product that helps increase testosterone levels. Maybe that would help? I have heard some great success stories, but nothing I can claim due to the FDA. Isagenix can be found at: www.livclean.me
Thanks, and good luck!