Google

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Was it a Dream or Just My Imagination?

This may sound really weird for some, but I had a dream the other night. Two people/twins, babies, or souls were talking to me in my dream. They said they were Rico and Ram. That was the name they wanted. I said I don't like Ram because a popular celebrity here in the Philippines (Pops Fernadez) has a son with the same name. After a while its like we agreed to change it to Ramon. That was all that I remembered in my dream.

As soon as I woke up, I was not really sure whether it was really a dream or it just my imagination going wild.....I remembered my doctor who kept on telling me to call on to the "souls" so that they'd be there during our baby making time. I wonder whether these were the souls that she was telling me????

Why twins? Its been a standing joke between my doctor and us (hubby and I) because there was an instance wherein she saw "two" me while I was waiting for her in the lobby of her clinic. Then she asked me if there was a history of twins in our family and I said my paternal grandfather had a twin. She said that there's a big chance for twins especially if its coming from the mother side.

I am not really sure what this is all about. Whether we'll have twins or not, it does not really matter. We are only wishing for one child at this point. But, who knows???

Only time will tell....

6 comments:

KikayC said...

hey! I had the same dream like 2 years ago, it's so vivid - still can remember it today.

Usually, I forget my dreams when I wake up but that particular dream stuck cause I saw a baby's face - and guess what, after a couple of years, I gave birth to my baby and it did strike a resemblance to the baby in my dream.

Rhoda said...

talaga, wow na inspire naman ako with what you said.

sana nga its true :)

just another wife said...

hi milky_way!

sana magkatotoo na nga! keep trying! ako nga binigyan pa ko ng pyramid ni erni baron ng FIL ko,ilagay ko raw yung sa puson to get some energy toward my tummy. haha!

Rhoda said...

hi ivy! sana nga :)

naku, try lang tayo ng try malay natin. baka effective yang pyramid :)

workshy said...

this the funniest thing because i just had a dream last night that "I" was pregnant and my tummy was really big. although i really wish i am, maybe it's a sign for you. ang galing naman ng coincidence - my dream then reading your blog....i'm crossing my fingers!

Rhoda said...

thanks rinns, sana it will be our christmas gift :)