Google

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Signs....

Had my day 22 blood test for progesterone and the results were good.

Result : 9.36
Reference Value at Luteal Phase: 1.7 - 27.0 ng/mL

Based on all the blood test, it just showed that everything is normal and that I indeed had an ovulation this cycle.

I went to see my doctor earlier and we discussed my updates.

When I told her about Rico and Ramon she had goose bumps. She said this was a strong signal that I'll be getting pregnant real soon. Looks like I might be having twins if I do get pregnant. I also researched what the name Rico means and I was really surprised that it is somehow a derivative of my husbands name Ricky. I think this means that one of our child will have a strong resemblance and similar personality. Ramon on the other hand means "Godlike".

By the way, I also had another dream 2 nights ago and this time I was giving birth again to twins. In this dream, I had such an easy labor that in one go or in one push both babies came out of my womb. It was so easy that I was in fact comparing it with my friends and I couldn't really relate on how it could be so painful.

Then, she also checked my basal body temperature graph and it showed a good reading. It would have been better if we had a longer contact (about a week or 2 more intercourse during my ovulation) but we only managed two. Although I mentioned that during our contact, I had egg white mucous.

Lastly, she checked my visceral fat index. Historically, it was hovering at 43-50% fat which is too high and not ideal for getting pregnant. Surprisingly, today my index was only 16% which is so ideal for twins.

Based on all our analysis, everything is aligning so well that's why she was very positive that it will be happening soon. She already prescribed me to take pre-natal vitamins and calcium.

At this point, I can only hope and pray that I'll get pregnant soon.

2 comments:

just another wife said...

you know what sis yesterday morning I had a dream and in my dream i had a baby boy named EJ but he wasnt with me. Someone was trying to claim my baby as her kid. Then I told hubby about the dream and then sabi nia "EJ rin name nia?". I have been with my hubby for 3 years but it was only yesterday morning I realized that my hubby's first and second name initials were EJ. And that was the biggest surprise for me!

Rhoda said...

naku sis, baka pareho tayong malapit na mag conceive :) i really hope so para naman maging happy christmas natin.

i wonder kung talagang nagkakatotoo but anything naman is possible di ba?

let's keep our fingers crossed :)