Google

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Test Results

I had my tests for FSH, progesterone and estradiol during follicular phase and I also got the results this afternoon. Instead of going to the hospital for the test, I just had a home service from an independent lab that's why the results were fast.

Here are the results:

Progesterone - 0.631 Follicular Phase Reference Value: 0.2 - 1.5 mg/mL
FSH - 9.4 Follicular Phase Reference Value: 3.5 - 12.5 mIU/mL
Estradiol - 44.96 Follicular Phase Reference Value: 12.5-166 pg/mL

Based on what I saw it looks like everything is normal. Whew, thank God for that....I really prayed hard that there will be no negative results because I was scared that another complication will manifest. I am just glad that everything looks normal.

I'll be seeing my doctor next week so I'll know for sure if I correctly interpreted the results.

Another test on day 10 of my cycle :)

4 comments:

KikayC said...

hi! this is totally out of the topic but do you know a homeopathy clinic. My baby has eczema and i want her off steroids asap. Maybe there's another way to treat it, a more natural way without the steroids.

Rhoda said...

Cge sis i'll ask my doctor. kasi she's the only one i know who's into homeopathy baka she knows someone especially for kids. I saw this site http://mom.exchange.ph and they were talking about a pedia Dr. Cricket Chen and she's into homeopathy. Honestly i don't really know her but you might want to give her try since she's a pedia :)

KikayC said...

thanks sis! really appreciate it.

Rhoda said...

hi kikayc, i just saw my doctor and asked her if she's also willing to see your baby. she's willing to access her and see if she can handle her case. let me know if you're also interested :)