Google

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Updates....

Had my check-up early this morning and had an 1 1/2 session with my doctor. The first thing she asked me was "how are you?". So I said I'm a bit more emotional nowadays. She said that's good because that's a form of release.

Then she started asking me about my relationship with my Mom. So I told her that when I was a kid I was very dependent on my Mom. I used to sleep beside her till I was in college and most of the time I literally wanted to be with my Mom 24/7. Wherever she goes, may it be a gathering with her friends in the neighborhood, parlor, supermarket, etc. I'd always want to tag along. I became independent when I started working. I also told her that My Mom and I are really close since I lost my Dad when I was 3 1/2 years old. Then she said, did I see my Mom grieve? I said I don't remember because I was too young. She's thinking that my Mom's way of grieving was to give me a lot of attention to more or less cope with the loss of my Dad. Although, this does not mean that she loved my brothers any less. I may have been her focus of attention being an only girl in order to move on after loosing my Dad.

My doctor said that this maybe another "layer" that's surfacing and slowly I am re-discovering the "true me". She said to just let it happen and just try to see my emotional developments/changes in the next few days.

She also interpreted my estradiol, FSH and progesterone. She was happy with the results and she may just need to look into my husband more closely. I have another test tomorrow which is day 10 of my cycle.

I also mentioned about the water birth that I saw in the net and while I was telling her about this, she was having goose bumps. We don't what it means yet......

All in all everything was good and I'm bound to see her in 2 weeks time :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Milky Way...

I found your blog today after searching following the start of AF while trying to conceive for 17 months..

I hope all works out for you and that you have some happy news very very soon.

Love and prayers

Rhoda said...

Hi, thank you for your prayers :)