Google

Friday, November 9, 2007

New Medicine for My Thyroid

My doctor gave me a new medicine for my thyroid and its suppose to help my metabolism as well to speed my weight loss. Its called "Bladderwrack or Fucus versiculosus", the taste is indescribable. I put 60 drops in little water and I take it twice a day before meals. After taking it, I felt like vommiting. Whoa Ughhhh, I hate the taste.

On another note....

I don't know why I'm so emotional today....I researched about the waterbirth and I was really amazed with it. There was this particular clip that made me cry. After the woman gave birth in the water and then she immediately held the baby in her arms. I was just crying. It may sound weird but I truly felt the emotions of the Mom in seeing her baby and holding him in her arms. It felt like it was me and I somehow connected with the Mom or I saw myself how I would feel once I get to hold my baby for the first time. Right now, while writing about this experience, its getting me spooked.

I think is still part of me rebirth or my re-connection with myself. Hmm, do I sound crazy to some people? Maybe, but then I really don't care.

What's happening to me???

Question Mark

No comments: