Google

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Weird

Came from my doctor yesterday for my regular check-up. Nothing unusual about how we started our consult. But I did tell her that I had a weird menstruation, weird basal body temperature and weird cravings after my period.

First weird part was that I still had sore breasts on the first day of my period. Then upon checking my temp it was also unusually hight. My temp was on the same range during my ovulation period.

Then my period was just overnight. I had my spotting, followed by a heavy flow after lunch on day 1 and after lunch on day 2 it was back to spotting again.

The craziest thing was that I still had lower back pain (I usually experience this before I get my period) plus obsessive craving on pizza. I had pizza for like 3 days in that week.

I continued to have lower back pain well onto my ovulation period (I also experience this during my ovulation period). So my doc was saying i might be pregnant or had a miscarriage or had an ectopic pregnancy, I said I doubt it. I think I'd know if I was pregnant.

So appease both of us she requested for an ultrasound and true enough I was not pregnant. I'll be seeing her again on Friday to discuss the results of the ultrasound.

Hmm, what was that all about? It was just so weird.

1 comment:

Michelle Dunn said...

I had these issues with my first pregnancy...or should I say pre conception of with my first. It's strange I know and the doctors never really had an explanation for it either...it's just one of things that you just shrug off, could just be hormone levels. If it's not affecting you negatively I wouldn't worry about it all too much. :)

Good luck!

Personal TTC Help From a Mother Who's Been There