Google

Friday, January 25, 2008

Attempted Healing w/ Father Fernando

As mentioned in my previous post, I was planning to attend the healing mass of Father Fernando Suarez at the National Shrine Miraculous Medal at Sucat Paranaque. Left my house at 7 am and we were there before 8. Imagine our surprise when we got there because the line was super long. As mentioned in the news, it was approximately 2 kilometers long. Since we were not prepared to line up that long, meaning we didn't have water, chairs, umbrella, etc. we decided to leave and just try to look for another schedule.

In trying to find our his next schedules, I browsed his website again. Imagine my dismay when I checked again when he visited my hometown's parish last July 2007, my Mom was even one of the coordinators. I was so mad at myself after seeing that, I should have listened to my Mom when she invited us for the healing mass. The only reason why I didn't go was because it was way too early at 9 am, had to leave the house at 7:30 am. I am not a morning person and at that time I really didn't know what who he was and what he is capable of doing. I am just to stupid and mad at myself. Well, they always say "nasa huli ang pagsisi"!!!!

Unfortunately, the next best schedule and location is on Feb 1 but the thing is I'll be out of town during that time with relatives visiting from China. The second one is on Feb 6, this is also the Chinese New Year's eve so again I can't go because we have a scheduled family dinner.

Oh well, I just pray that another opportunity will come my way again.

8 comments:

Rene Perez said...

I'm still praying for you. I believe fully in the power of healing. I'm going to pray that God will just touch you right now and heal you..whatever it is.. and that you can have the family you desire.

just another wife said...

hi milky_way! i heard 2 died while waiting for him. too bad.

i am praying for us! please pray for a friend whos a gtalker too, superdheng had a cross tissue matching test. apparently she and hubby's tissue are too compatible kaya she miscarries.

KikayC said...

hi! Father Suarez has a scheduled mass in our village on Feb 1. I really want to go but I'm afraid of the crowd. I just heard on the news that 2 died already during his healing mass.

KikayC said...

ivy, same thing with me and hubby, I miscarried and had a cross tissue match. Me and hubby are too compatible. sigh...

Rhoda said...

hi, just got back late last night from China. huh, what happened with the 2 people who attended the mass?

Petula said...

I hope that you are able to find a schedule for him. I'm believing that everything will work out just fine.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog myjourneyinconceivingababy.blogspot.com
engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Elmer
Pacificadvance.com

Michelle Dunn said...

We'll pray for you tonight, and I know exactly how you feel! :) Don't worry, you will get another chance! If you believe in it, it will come back to you! I think that healing is very important, and what you're doing right now is just the thing that you should be doing. Keep it up! :)

Wishing you the best!



Free Help Trying To Concieve From a Mother Who's Been There :)