Google

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Healing by a Priest

I heard about this healing priest, Father Fernando Suarez through the news and another girl talker friend mentioned him to me. Then I remember my Mom telling me several months back to attend the healing mass of a certain priest and true enough its the same priest. So for the past week or so, I kept on encountering his name and what he can do.

After hearing from my GT friend about his schedule, I researched about him and got hold of his schedule. So I asked my new friend (met her through this blog) if she want to go and try to have a healing with Father Fernando. She said yes so we're going next week.

Then last night while having coffee with hubby's friends, they also mentioned him and is in fact a family friend of this couple. Hmm, since like the universe is telling me to go see this priest.

Why, maybe because he can help us have a baby. I heard that he has healed a lot of infertile couples and are now proud parents.

He heals all sorts of sickness and since I feel that there is nothing wrong in trying out all possible means, might as well give it a try :)

5 comments:

just another wife said...

it wont hurt. ive been seeing him in the news too. balitaan mo ko ha!

Rhoda said...

cge, balitaan kita sis :)

Anonymous said...

ang daming tao parati sa kanya, he was one time at megamall , superb, yong mega hall trade puno plus ang dami pang tao sa hallway. if i remember it right, 2 years ago nasa megamall na rin sya, at inabot sila magdamagan sa healing.

anyway, there's another healing priest, his name is Fr. Faller. every first wed of the month ang schedule ng healing nya dito sa megamall. marami din ang tao. meron pa syang other schedules sa ibang mga parishes, eto lang alam ko at yong sa lucban quezon.you can try him.

mari said...

we went to one of his masses before in megamall. during the healing session, which was after the sermon, i felt something like an energy going down to my body and stopped lang sa may tummy area. I was hoping to attend his healing last wed pero hindi ako nakapunta. natuloy ka ba?

Rhoda said...

super daming tao, i went pero hindi na ako tumuloy kasi di ko kaya yung pila. i'll try to go next time.