Google

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Not Yet...

Not this time. I got my period on my 30th day which is actually my normal cycle :(

I guess its not yet meant to be at this time.

Anyway, I found an organic supplement called royal jelly from the bee farm I visited. It is claimed to "increase fertility and alleviates impotence". It is also said to be good for childless couple. The farm that I visited is called "Ilog ni Maria". They are selling at lot of other natural and organic stuff. Visit my other blog to check what other organic stuff they are selling http://adventuresofanundomesticatedhousewife.blogspot.com. I didn't buy the royal jelly yet because I want to consult my doctor first before trying.

I bought instead the the bee propolis and honey cider vinegar for detox and immune system. Will also wait for my doctor's advise before taking both.


No comments: