Google

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Do's and Don'ts

Since I'm into homeopathy and of the principles behind this is that the treatment is very specific to an individual based on the background of the person. Some of my do's and dont's are very common but some are just applicable to those in homeopathic treatment. . These are the list as recommended by my Homeopathic OB.

DO's
  1. Drink a lot of water; about 2-5 liters everyday.
  2. Eat more fruits, fish and vegetables.
  3. Religiously chart my basal body temperature (BBT).
  4. Exercise everyday. Alternate a cardio workout with Pilates.
  5. Get enough sleep; at least 6 hours a day.
  6. Take supplements everyday (all from Healthy Options): Ultimate Anti-oxidant, Buffered C, Virgin Coconut Oil, and Evening Primrose Oil.
  7. Take medicines twice a day before meal times. I am currently taking 6 medicines: thyroidinum (thyroid medicine), gallium heel (mobilize my visceral fat), strumeel (metabolism), engystol (immune system), and gripp heel (immune system). I also take AMN 200 (fertility) every other Thursday.
  8. Take my medicines with mineral water only.
  9. Take only organic food as much as possible.
  10. Eat the fruits and vegetables first before eating beef or meat.
DON'Ts
  1. Don't eat pork and processed foods.
  2. Stop smoking and alcohol drinking.
  3. No coffee, soft drinks and powdered juices.
  4. Don't use nail polish unless there's one available made of natural or organic ingredients.
  5. Minimize sweets especially ice cream, cake and chocolates.
  6. Don't use tight underwear to avoid blocking the lymphatic system.
  7. Don't take any conventional/synthetic/orthodox medicines.
  8. Don't take mentholated toothpaste and candies.
  9. Avoid fried food.
As of now these are my do's and dont's while trying to conceive through homeopathy. I am not sure whether this list will increase or decrease as we go along with my treatment.

2 comments:

KikayC said...

just curious, where do you buy organic food?

Rhoda said...

there's a sunday market here at greenhills or salcedo village. then there's a stall in tiendecitas that sell organic vegetables. then for the rest i buy at healthy options.