Google

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Another Lymph Drainage Theraphy Session for My Visceral Fat

On my next visit, my homeopath discussed her findings and gave me my first dose of my constitutional remedy. She also discussed layers wherein it hides/manifests as who you are but actually its not the real you. Its a bit difficult to explain about it. I also forgot to ask her what my constitutional type is. Once she gets back from her training I'll ask her about it.

I was also again asked to undergo LDT because of my visceral fat. She wanted to make sure that all my visceral fat is mobilized or in other words removed make it appear in the surface in order for me to easily loose it through exercise. So, what is visceral fat?


"Body fat comes in two varieties. There’s subcutaneous fat, a noticeable layer of fat that lies just below the skin, and then there’s visceral fat, which is buried beneath the muscles. Visceral fat is the more worrisome variety because it surrounds vital organs and is metabolized by the liver, which turns it into blood cholesterol. Visceral fat can go largely unnoticed because it’s not visible to the naked eye. In fact, the only effective way researchers can locate visceral fat is by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), which uses magnetic waves to take a picture of the inside of the abdomen. Researchers can use this picture to estimate the amount of visceral fat a person is carrying." (Source:http://www.womenfitness.net/visceral_fat.htm)


I was also requested to take gallium heel for faster/easier mobilization of my visceral fat. Why the need for this in conceiving a baby? If I have so much visceral this may lead to hypertension during pregnancy, preeclampsia and other complications.

She said I should at least reduce or eliminate it from my body. Aside from this she also requested me to exercise at 3 times a day.


By the way I was not able to mention the after effects of my 1st LDT. An hour after the session, I was sleepy, had bowel discharges (frequently) and I was thirsty. The reason why I was sleepy was a way of my body telling me that I lack sleep. The bowel movement was more of releasing the toxins in my body
.

No comments: