Google

Thursday, August 28, 2008

All Day Sickness.....

I'm at my 6th week of pregnancy and my all day sickness has started. Since Monday I have not been able to hold on to my food from breakfast till dinner. Its not just morning sickness for me but an all day sickness. I suddenly lost my appetite unlike the past 2 weeks wherein i was really eating with gusto. This is really new to me since I didn't experience this in my last pregnancy.

But who's complaining, for someone who waited 5 years to be pregnant. I love it :)

7 comments:

KikayC said...

hi! i've been one of your blog followers because I can totally relate to your story.

Congrats on the pregnancy. I couldn't be more happier for you.

Rhoda said...

thanks kikayc, nice to hear from you again :)

Rhoda said...

kikayc, been trying to access your blog to see how you were but i don't have permission. i hope everything is going well for you :)

KikayC said...

my baby's big na, she's 15 months old, super kulit and walking all around the place. we just moved to canada 3 months ago. still adjusting and trying to fight homesickness.

i want another baby i swear but it's just too difficult.

Rhoda said...

big na nga ng baby mo sis, ok na ba allergies na? natuloy din pala kayo sa canada :)

go for the second baby, although i know its easier said than done :)

KikayC said...

contolled na allergies niya. thank you Lord.

baby # 2? how i wish!

are you having twins?? so exciting.

Rhoda said...

that's great, buti ok na allergies nya.

about the twins, not sure about that. wish ko lang and based lang on my dreams a couple of months back :)