Google

Monday, September 8, 2008

Thank You...

Words are not enough to express how thankful I am with this wonderful gift, our baby (babies???). I just couldn't contain how I really feel because its been such a long journey for us and now we finally receive the greatest gift.

Thank you God.

At this point the only thing I wish for is to carry this baby (babies???) to full term and that he/they will be normal and healthy. I don't want any other gift for my birthday except for that.

I really could not ask for anything else.

7 comments:

just another wife said...

hi milky_way! prayers, prayers, prayers!

have a healthy pregnancy!

Rhoda said...

thanks a lot sis :)

Anonymous said...

hi milky way,

have a worry free pregnancy!

betya72

Rhoda said...

thanks sis betya :)

olive said...

hi milky way. congratulations. prayers for you. :) hope you have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby/babies.

i've also been trying with a retroverted uterus.

Rhoda said...

thanks sis olive, good luck and my prayers are with you as well :)

Buttgirl said...

You will be in my prayers until the blessed day your baby/babies will arrive.